Sunday, August 4, 2013

Introduction

Welcome to my blog!
I’m super excited to have it online and I hope you enjoy reading it.

WHO AM I?
Good question.
The way I see it, I’m just a regular guy from Sydney, Australia who one day decided to get my romantic life sorted once and for all by enrolling in School of Attraction’s “Masculine Confidence Intensive Course”.

WHAT HAPPENED NEXT?
Put simply, the course was amazing and it led to a LOT of amazing changes in my life including countless dates with beautiful women and the romantic life of my dreams.
On top of that I was also eventually invited to become a School of Attraction Coach and I now help guys learn how to pickup attractive women almost every weekend. I love it.
I also write some cool articles and other material from time to time too and I decided that creating a personal blog would be a great way for me to share some of what I have to offer with a wider audience.

WHAT TO EXPECT FROM THIS BLOG?
For now I plan to post material on this blog every Wednesday (Sydney, Australia time).
The material I post will include;
1. articles
2. interviews
3. 30 day challenges
4. field reports
5. other random stuff
I really hope you enjoy the material I share.
Feel free to contact me with any feedback you may have.

All the best
Day Game Adam

No comments:

Post a Comment