Sunday, August 4, 2013

How To Have More Dates

Many of the guys I coach and interact with want to have lots of dates but a common roadblock amongst many of them is that they just don’t have enough free time to have as many dates as they’d like.
As guys wanting to improve their dating life – this is a problem.
I’ve created the following suggestions to help guys like this (and hopefully yourself too) to quickly and easily start having more dates on a regular basis.

SUGGESTION #1: WORK OUT AT (OR NEAR) HOME
Working out at the gym is a great activity to do for many reasons however it can take up a considerable amount of time and prevent dates occurring up to 3 or 4 nights a week for many guys. My best advise here is to find a way to work out at home. A good kettlebell and/or a good set of dumbbells are pretty much all that’s needed for at home strength training. Cardio can easily be done by jogging in your neighbourhood or similar.
A personal trainer / health expert friend of mine put me on to Kettlebells last year and I personally think they are brilliant. As a result of training consistently with a Kettlebell, I have gained around 15 kilos of muscle in less than a year. Kettlebell’s are so convienient and have basically allowed me to turn my tiny studio apartment into my personal gym without taking up hardly any room (Kettlebell’s are about the size of a soccer ball with a handle). A link to the best Kettlebell company in Australia is in the left bar for anyone interested in checking them out. I currently have the 32kg adjustable kettlebell but there are many great options to choose from depending on your needs and preferences.

SUGGESTION #2: LIMIT HOBBY CLASSES TO ONE A WEEK
Having hobbies and attending classes related to them is a great way to have a more interesting life. Dancing classes, singing classes, public speaking classes, cooking classes etc. are all excellent activities to pursue and can also be a good way to meet women in many cases too. The issue comes from doing too many of these things at once. I know students who have hobby classes almost every night of the week and when that happens, finding time to date girls becomes very difficult. My advice here is to only do ONE hobby class per week as a maximum, especially when you are still mastering the art of dating.
As for myself, Dating is actually my biggest hobby right now. I keep most of my weeknights and weekend free and can do anything I feel like doing from outdoor activities to indoor activities and I do it with a beautiful girl with me. Doing fun things with a beautiful girl or girls is almost always going to be good so I keep time free to be able to do it as much as possible and I enjoy it greatly.

SUGGESTION #3: STACK YOUR DATES
The other piece of advice that I have can work in conjunction with or separate to the above tips and is the concept of stacking your dates on the days and nights when do have a significant amount of free time. Let’s say that you have Wednesday night and Sunday free every week. If this was the case I’d be trying to squeeze as many dates as possible into these times. With some clever scheduling, Wednesday night could easily include a 5pm coffee date then a 7pm dinner date and then a 9pm ice cream or drinks date all on the same night (with the same girl or with multiple girls). Then on Sunday you could go indoor rock climbing in the morning with your first date have a picnic in the early afternoon with your second date and then go dancing in the evening with your third date. It might sound exhausting but it can actually be a lot of fun and may be your best or only option if you’re wanting to date a lot in a limited period of time.
I remember when I was first getting serious about pickup and seduction I’d be having dates almost every lunch time as well as after work and booking myself out completing with dates every weekend. I was having up to ten dates a week at my dating peak and I learned a lot and had a lot of fun in the process. Stacking my dates helped greatly with this.

IN CLOSING
I hope the above suggestions help you to find ways to fit more dates into your busy life and if you have any questions or suggestions related to this article – please post a comment or contact me directly.

No comments:

Post a Comment